Dear world: My name is Maite and I am lost in the ocean. I survived the shipwreck but now I am lonely and desperate. My days are so long and boring. Last week I went to explore the island. I walked all over it in just two days. I slept in a cave and ate coconuts and crabs. I wahsed my clothes in a pond where I got water to drink. The weather was sunny and warm and It did not rain. I saw a few animals but some of them I didn't know them. I was scared. I thought maybe they were dangerous. Please, come and pick me. I live under the Milky way.
15/02/2007
UNIT 13: WRITE A MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE.
Hi everyone...
Let's imagine, you are a castaway in a desert island. You have no one and you feel very homesick. You write a letter (do no ask where the paper comes from I do not know it either...) you send your message....telling what you did last week.
Here is my message in a bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment