25/02/2007

UNIT 3: HERE IS A NICE SONG TO LISTEN TO

the chore song, enjoy it!
Answers: Take out the trash, feed the cats, mow the lawn, clean up that mess, make your bed, wash your hands, pick up your toys, iron your shirt, sweep the floor, brush your teeth, walk the dog.

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

This great song is by my friend Kevin McCaughey!

Maite Martinez Serra said...

Hi nina, so glad you made it in the blog!. I have decided to go private because it is a project to present officialy and do not want to take any risks. Yes definitely, the link you gave us was such an inspiration for me, I think I told you actually. You will see my blog has gathered many, many ideas, links and songs (innovative dictations), approaches, that have somehow mpact ed on me. Sometimes I feel it is a bit of a Dr. Frankenstein creature... However my creature DOES have a name.
I think this basically, this is what it all should be about, learning from others to bridge knowledge to others..who will..
thanks

Dennis said...

Hola, Maite.

I loved the song--especially the a capella (unaccompanied) part.

The song is a great tool for imperatives and as a "spin-off" for habits. It also has some very interesting vocabulary (both words and phrases).

Adéu for now--

Dennis in Phoenix