These are my three favourites parts of my body. 1- My hands: My hands help me eat and drink and caress my children. My hands help me play the piano and write on the computer to friends and to my students as well. 2- My feet: my feet help me run and walk. My feet and legs of course, help me climb up the ladder! 3- My eyes: my eyes help me read and see people's face. My eyes are like my grandmother's eyes and I like that. My eyes help me coordinate my movements and keep silent when I see someone sad or upset. My eyes help me choose my words.Can you tell us one, or two or three favourite parts of your body and why?
22/02/2007
UNIT 1: MY BODY
Hi dear students:
When I look at myself in the mirror I see me. I see my face, hands and body and I am very thankful. My body is always with me, it never lets me alone. It is always there for me. My body likes me and I like it. We get on well. My body has taken (me ha llevado)me to different countries, tired or sick always with me. My body has helped me (me ha ayudado) meet so many people...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am thankful that my ears make it possible for me to listen to the music of J.S. Bach and other great masters!
Dear Maite, Thanks for the invitation. You got yourself and your kids a wonderful site. Is there something specific you would want me to do? I hope to keep coming to see how wonderfully and creatively it unfolds. All the best, Berta
Dear Maite,
Thanks a million for the invitation. You've been doing great creating the materials at your blog for your students.
With warmest regards.
Nina Lyulkun
Post a Comment