Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A school twinning project for primary school. IN : it fosters intrapersonal intelligence development by requiring a look inside before sharing information. OUT: it fosters interpersonal intelligence development by requiring the sharing of words and thereby life. AWAY: because if will demolish visa requiremens of any kind, miles disappear for the sake of understanding the world we all live in.
Students as vessels to be filled or fires to be lit.... I most dislike both possibilities. I rather see them as the father and mother of the future man and woman to be. However if I wish this to happen in a most fair way I know I should give them choices, I should help them see, I should help them have their own voice and help them raise awareness towards the ineludible fact that, in the end, what they will become they are already becoming it. My pleasure and passion as a mother and teacher is to walk with them in their pilgrimage into adulthood. I enjoy looking inside the child and hoping I will be clever enough to help him out in the world: confident, peaceful and active.
No comments:
Post a Comment